Saint John the Theologian, Kaneo , Latinic: Sveti Jovan Kaneo) or simply Saint John at Kaneo is a Macedonian Ortodox church situated on the cliff over Kaneo Beach overlooking lake Ohrid in the city of Ohrid. The church is dedicated to John of Patmos, the writer of Revelation, who has been by some considered to be the same person as John of Apostole. The construction date of the church remains unknown but documents detailing the church property suggest that it was built before the year 1447. Archaeologists believe that the church was constructed some time before the rise of the Ottoman Empire very likely in the 13th century. Restoration work in 1964 led to the discovery of frescope in its dome.
The church has a cruciform architectural plan, with a rectangular base. The architect of the church is unknown but it is believed that he was influenced by the architecture of Armenian churches, particularly the roof. Reconstruction work was carried out on the church in the 14th century, shortly before the arrival of Ottoman Turks in Macedonian. A wooden iconostasis was constructed within the church and by the 20th century numerous saints along with the Virgin Mary have been portrayed on the apse. A fresco of Christ Pantocrator can be seen on the dome of the church. A fresco of Saint Clement of Ohrid (whose monestry, Saint pantelejmon, is located close to the church) accompanied by Saint Erasmus of Ohrid can also be seen on a wall of the church